Wednesday, July 14, 2010

S-U-M-M-E-R and a little addiction....

Finished! Finito!! All done.... I finally finished my summer banner using the kit I purchased of DeLovely stuff from Scrapbook Trends . Do cut me some slack - since we have only recently started to have an actual summer here in Washington... I had a little trouble with this because my kit was missing quite a bit - but I made it work... It would have also been nice to have a Scor-pal for the fan folds, but I will get myself one in due time... I am working on a Slice right now, so I'll keep you updated on that... I want one sooooo baddy bad bad....













































































































































































I only added a little bit to it - I thought it was a wonderful design to start with. I have been trying to lighten up the house for summer color wise - so this did the trick...




Okay - on to my newest addiction. Since my favorite fruit is strawberries - but I get hives when I eat them - I have latched on to berries instead. I have always loved marrion berries - even eating an entire marrion berry pie within a few days all by myself (uhh - several times I am afraid..). However - this treat takes those lovely, yummy, sweet berries to a whole new level. This is the Marrion berry pudding cake from Safeway - yes Safeway. Not some fancy schmancy bakery - aha - easier to attain you see..... I have eaten 2 of them all by myself already - having a little for breakfast - and then a little after every meal for the next day or so... They are just too good... really - toooo good.... It's really not fair because it is pure sugar and it calls to me from across the bakery - "buy me, eat me, love me....". You get the picture....



























My other addictions include a daily Low Carb Rockstar - yes every day... and buttons. Really - no one person should be aloud to own as many buttons as I do. Especially when I will only use them if I can part with them or if they aren't super special. I guess hording is a better description... They are so lovely, each unique and so beautiful. Running you hands through them is so theraputic... I could go on and on....
What are your addictions (healthy and legal ones of course :-).....
~He@ther

1 comment:

Chelsea_Renee said...

I understand the button obsession (I've seen proof! LOL). I need to snag my mom's wonderful basket full of buttons the next time I'm there...

Have you seen the SU! treat cup cards where they fill them with lovely, beautiful buttons? Such a waste! LOL