Monday, July 12, 2010

Kabobin' it and sneak peak...


Well it was kabob crazy in the house last night for dinner. I have a hard time finding lighter things to cook because I am a die hard crock-potter and Paula Dean Recipe follower. So I decided to try out a new sauce that we purchased at Costco and made kabobs. Let me tell you, this sauce is amazing - if you like teriyaki. It smells amazing while it is cooking, and tastes even more amazing when it is done... It is called Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki. It has a wonderful layer of sesame seeds marinading and well - it is just pure yum!!




Our BBQ is out of commission at the moment - so I just cooked them in the oven. They still turned out super good....












I love the way the produce looks this tim
e of year... so colorful and full of yumminess....








I also took advantage of the great summertime fruits available and made fruit kabobs with the leftover skewers... notice no strawberries since I am allergic.... grrr... still can't get used to that one cause I love em so!!




















Well - here is a sneak peak of all that I have accomplished with my DeLovely summer banner... not much - I know. It takes a long time to cover all that chipboard! But my Basic Grey Precision file set is helping a lot with the s u m m e r letters. I will finish this soon - I just have to... it is halfway through summer already!!

Anybody else have some super light summer meal ideas??
~He@ther

No comments: