Thursday, July 22, 2010

Got my MOJO back....

I baked twice this week - plus had time to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch #148.... It's a birthday card for my sister in her favorite colors. You caught me - using DeLovely again. I actually had enough scraps from my banner kit for this one.






















































The inside of the card....












I'm going to go eat some of these now.... banana bread muffins and Oatmeal Craisin cookies... You'd never know it was summer here - I still bake like it's winter all year long....































~He@ther


2 comments:

Donna E. said...

thanks for droppin' by my blog and for the sweet comment :) ur card is gorgeous!

and mmmmmmm...banana bread muffins...delicious! :)

Chelsea_Renee said...

Just dropping by to get a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) peek at that chomped apple card of yours that I love so much. Guess what??? Andrew is starting preschool...definitely needed the apple card! :D

Get blogging!

After you are settled, let's craft! I'll drive ALL the way up to timbucktu to craft with you. :D (LOL, it's only like a 3 mile difference for me than your old place)