Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just can't quit you...

So I am going to try Chritina's 365 days of Macro challenge - but I might miss a day or two here and there... I don't have as fancy of a camera as you do miss Christina - but I'll try my best....

http://sometimescrafter.blogspot.com/2009/01/no-more-yellow-custom-white-balance.html





This is my biggest addiction - yes - bigger than crafting...


Yes - I know it's bad for me. No sugar though.... But coffee just doesn't do it for me unless I drink it all day long.... I might go back to coffee though because it is definitely cheaper than Rock Stars... I like to think that I am a Rock Star when it comes to crafting though - so I guess this picture is fitting....

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Yea or joining in! You're going to become addicted to Macro photography. I can already see you doing macros of your pages and cards... It really doesn't take a fancy camera, i've seen some amazing macro photography with point-and-shoots. The key is to get in as close as your camera will allow you. The body of my camera may have been a little spendy, but the macro lens itself was cheap! ...and you are a Rockstar! ;)

Christina said...

Darn it, that was actually me commenting. I'm on my moms computer.

Beate said...

I went through a Rockstar addiction about a year ago. Good luck with that. Rockstars are awesome.