Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bonkers for Banners....

Oh my - what an addiction do I have.... not the bad kind of course - just the crafty kind... I followed these tutorials by Lori Genitle - and made a totally cute banner. And - I am trying to use more pastels (probably craving Spring after all the snow we have had).... I always tend to go for the bright and dark colors - so my Crafty New Year's Resolution is to try things that are out of my comfort zone. So - this week - pastels it is....






























































































I used the Marcella K line by KandCo called Lucy's Linens for my paper - it is really feminine and frilly... Here are the links to the tutorial that I used on youtube. I didn't have the Maya Road Chipboard banner thingy so I used my good old standby - Cereal boxes (the chipboard of champions....). I folded a piece of paper in half and drew a line from one corner to the other at the size I wanted my pennant template to be.





If you make one too - please post a link so I can see it - I just love them soooooooo.......
~Heather

1 comment:

ivwhy said...

so pretty..gotta look at it in more detail when i have more time! beautiful heather!