I have been presented this blog award from my Gal Pal Nenamarie at http://alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com/ . Wow, what a nice surprise!! Marie has really challenged herself to learn everything she can about card making - and I think she has learned faster than anyone I have ever seen!!
The rules are:
1). Display the award on your site.
2). Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3). Give the award to 8 more people.
4). Notify them of receiving the award.
5). Advise them to pick it up at your site.
Following is the translation of the Portuguese words and the rules for the award:
"This blog award invests and believes in proximity -(creating friendships)!" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. These are the other words to be included with the award:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these bloggers!Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this written text into the body of their award.
The following recipients are:
1. Heather (the great :-) @ http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/ . A wonderful card maker, spiritual inspiration, and good friend...
2. Christina - my talented neighbor @ http://sometimescrafter.blogspot.com/ . Her quilts are so awesome, not to mention that cute baby of hers!!
3. Jessica - another fellow card maker with such great style! @ http://jessicanorthwest.blogspot.com/ . She is also a fabulous cook to boot....
4. Valerie Salmon @ http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/ . She is dedicated to providing sketches that never cease to amaze me. As popular and busy as she is - she still takes the time to answer my questions and her classes are the best!! Seriously....
5. Lisa - a dedicated card maker who strives to learn anything and everything! She reminds me of myself when I first got bitten by the card making bug. @ http://lisabeesponderings.blogspot.com/
6. Beate - a totally awesome chic who loves to alter as much as I do - and all around great person :-) @ http://creativepaperprincess.blogspot.com/
7. Daniel @ http://danielshobbyblogg.blogspot.com/ . My friend Beate turned me on to his blog - and I have been hooked every since. He has such a gift for altered art with mixed media, and he is very inspiring to my young sons as well...
8. Jill @ http://isthismylifereally.blogspot.com/ . A dedicated scrapbooker and extreme hockey fan. She makes me laugh and keeps me inspired to be productive with my scrapping :-).
Thanks for always inspiring me crafty people - and be sure to pass on the love!!