Monday, October 20, 2008

Young love...

Awww - seeing my daughter all giggly over a boy just takes me back to the good old days. The Football games, pizza dates, holding hands.... it was all so exhilarating. My daughter committed to her first real boyfriend over the weekend, and it was so sweet to watch. She would kill me if I spilled any details, but I must say that I am grateful that there are still some young men with manners and romance at her age. This is a card I made to congratulate her on this life changing time for her. I know with young love comes pleasure and pain, good times and bad. But the life lessons that she will learn are priceless and will stay with her heart forever.... I wish her luck, love, and tons of butterflies :-) This was inspired by JenD's SFYTT this week - it is one of my favorites!




















































4 comments:

Marie said...

She has your beauty. Love the quote.

jen del muro said...

darling card! thx for playing along!

ivwhy said...

what a great mom you are!

Jessica said...

I love it! Your daughter is so so pretty!