For this project, I started with a lined spiral bound notebook from the dollar bin at Michael's. I grabbed my (coveted) Basic Grey Fruitcake, my spiral and tab punch from SU! and my book binding glue from my LSS. I decided to make my own wreath embellishments with a holly leaf stamp and some bling for berries.
I didn't want to froufrou it up too much with tons of ribbons down the side (after all - it has to be functional and fit nicely in my purse). But I did want more ribbon accents on this project. So I stapled ribbon tabs at the top to coordinate with each tabbed section instead.
The tab titles I chose are Decor(ations), crafts (to make), cards (guest list and sketches of cards to make), gifts (handmade and list to buy by person), to do list, meals to plan, and travel plans. All of these titles fit nicely (with a little fandangling) on the SU! tab punch when I used my Carolee's creations alpha's.
Thanks for stopping by and here's wishing you an organized holiday season!! I will be posting my holiday projects as I complete them - as long as my family promises not to peek here to see their gifts....