Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay - so my friend Sprytebyrd tagged me to reveal some things about myself so here it goes...

The Five Tag:

Five Years Ago:
1. I was working 14 hours a day as a Mfg Supervisor for an Internationally successful company...
2. I was (happily) boxing up my breast pump and drying up my milk...
3. I had been married for 4 years...
4. I lived in another state...
5. I was getting ready to purchase my 3rd home which was a repo/ remodel project...

Five things on todays to-do-list:
1. Take the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese to spend their birthday money...
2. Pay bills...
3. Make my husbands favorite dinner tonight...
4. Spend time making holiday gifts...
5. Dishes, laundry, cleaning the floors, giving the kids a bath, shower myself... oh yah - only five... teehee...

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Hot Tamales candies
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Golden Grahams cereal without milk
4. Right now I am addicted to candy corn...
5. Chips and Salsa - the hotter the better... mmmm... makes me want some right now!!

Five Places I have lived:
1. Creswell, Oregon
2. Eugene, Oregon
3. Veneta, Oregon
4. Leaburg/ Springfield, Oregon
5. Vancouver, Washington

Five jobs I have had:
1. Salad bar girl
2. Lead Teller
3. New Accounts Rep
4. Manufacturing Supervisor
5. Mom - the most important one of all!!!!!!

So now you know a little more about me - hope you find time to comment about yourself and your lives...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That was really fun to read! 14 hours a day?? With two little guys? Wow!

Beate said...

Yay, you write a new post! Tee hee! I missed reading your blog :)