Thursday, October 2, 2008

Classy Scraps...

Are you overwelmed with scraps of cardstock and patterned paper leftover from your projects? Would you like to turn these papers into useable projects? If so, then have I got a deal for you... I am hosting a class called "Classy Scraps" to celebrate World Card Making Day on October 4th. This class will showcase 12 well designed mini-cards measuring 3x3 that will turn your embellishment stash and leftover paper scraps into beautiful cards to give.

After this class is complete, I will be selling a packet of these ideas for $7.95. This kit will include full color close up pictures of at least {12} mini-card designs complete with the supplies that I used and any measurements you may need to complete these projects yourself. If you are a rubber stamper or have an addiction to buying punches - you will especially appreciate this kit. The cards featured use ribbon scraps, piercing techniques, doodling ideas, creative embellishing, rubber stamping, and lots of polka dots, stripes, and scallops. Here is a sneak peek of the ideas that are included:

If you are interested in ordering this package, please send me an email...
I hope everyone is able to take some time to celebrate World Card Making Day, and I would love for you to post links to the projects that you make!
Happy Friday!!!!!!!

No comments: