Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a whirlwind...

Wow, it has been a busy crafty week! I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a wonderful training event presented by one of my uplines for SU!. During the event, there were several training presentations of some great SU! products like the new Big Shot die cutting machine and some spooky Home Decor Elements decals. I must say though - I was quite exhausted after finishing 20 make and take cards - what a whirlwind!! (A slight Chelsea Lately referrence there, sorry...) Here are some pictures from our event...






This awesome bag is Black, Pink, and White and opens like a doctors bag (keeping it's shape while free standing). It is intended to carry the Big Shot machine around in - but I might just get one for myself - it's so sweet!!





Lot's of pink, polka dots, and storage inside - Awesome!! I am in heaven...
















Project tables for Make and Takes.... 20 in all!
















Some boxes and bag demonstrations. CD holders, gift card holders, all made from our exclusive SU! designer papers.....







If you look closely at this Layout - you can see how this page contains a 6x6, an 8 1/2 x 11, and then becomes a 12x12 layout in total. It's part of a "progressive pages" idea that was taught at the annual convention. Interesting.... And the felt snowflakes are new - so scrumptious!!



An example of covering the SU! on board bare chipboard scrapbooks to customize your own look. I love these colors together and of course my favorite is the ribbon...












Some retro style winter designer papers available in the mini...















A spooky little tree with handmade baskets and trinkets...


















Decor Elements rubons for decorating candy jars and a decorated plate...






Making a page demonstration......
















Display boards with lots of pretty projects to look at...
I had a ton of fun and I will post my make and take cards next so stay tuned.... Happy Sunday!!

5 comments:

Cris A said...

You have a great blog! I'm going back to check your previous posts!!

Jill said...

Cute stuff!

MamaCass07 said...

Oh, my GOODNESS! You have been BUSY! And OH, how fun! love your bag, love the pics of your make and take and LOVE the cards! Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

WOW!! and I mean WOW!!! look at all them goodies! What a load of fun you must have had!!! :)

Ebony said...

You are amazingly talented…. want to see more of your home d├ęcor elements.