Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scrappin and stuff :-)

Here are a couple of layouts that I have worked on this week for an online sketch class that I am taking at GS102.

This is my back to school layout (wow - I am actually caught up on scrapping current pictures for the moment!!) Foofala paper kit from Walmart and some SU! chipboard and stamps.




































This is my DD being lazy on a family fishing trip over the summer. This is the Berry Sweet line from K and Co. It has way more cute goodies than I used here - but I am sure you will see them all pop up eventually...








































I picked up the K and Co papers at my local Michael's - you should check them out if you are there because the rest of the papers in the package are equally yummy!! I know I will use them all!!!!!
TFL :-)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love them!! they are both just amazing! looking at them and the care you put into them .. the special pictures .. all comes from a moms heart. It made me tear up looking at your sweet boys in school and your daughter growing up. Beautiful Heather, just beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing. I am such a sap!

Beate said...

What nice layouts! I love how you stitched around the circular picture. You must have done that by hand. Both layouts look fantastic!

MamaCass07 said...

Fabulous colors and layouts! I love all of the little details you add. They really add personality and life to your pages!