Sunday, September 21, 2008

A few new projects...

Here is a Fall layout that I worked on at Friday night crop - this was at my house this week... I was able to combine 13 photos in a two page spread using a sketch from Chris Greiser's blogspot - here - http://sketchmeifyoucan.blogspot.com/






































These pics are from a Halloween themed paper bag book that I made over the weekend. I have several bagbooks on my list right now - so one down - a couple more to go...



























































































I have a bit more embellishing to do to these pages - but it is at least 95% done for now...
Now on to the next project.... too many projects - too little time :-)

6 comments:

ivwhy said...

i love making paper bag books for gifts & stuff! i love yours. very cute! is that an 8x8 size?

Beate said...

Such a cute book! Such a fantastic job, as always. I'm going to be starting on the book I am making soon. I can SO relate to the "so many projects..."

Heather said...

Ummm .. WOW!! you never ceace to amaze me girl!!! Oh the talent that you have!!! God blessed you with amazing creativity. I LOVE seeing your creations!

MamaCass07 said...

Wow! I wish I could say that my bag book looked that good! lol! Really great job!

Jill said...

OMGosh... who ever receives your book is sooooo lucky! Super fabulous job!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛