Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BTST #8

So I was thinking about how much I walk around the grocery store with this flimsy little piece of paper trying to cross off my items on my list. How frustrating it is to set down my list in my cart and have it fall to the bottom... So I decided to combine this weeks sketch that I had made into an altered item from an online class I took recently.

I just used the chipboard backing from some patterned paper and covered it with the new SU! designer paper Bella Rose. The patterns are so rich and feminine. I covered a binder clip from my office supplies to match and topped it off with ribbon. It measures 4 x 7.5 inches...





Here it is with my grocery list attached.....
























Here is the sketch if you want to make a card instead this week....
















Have fun with this one - it has so many possibilities...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE this! So pretty! I will have to make one!

MamaCass07 said...

FABULOUS!!! I needed this for another Christmas Gift! You did such a beautiful job!