Sunday, August 31, 2008

Time to swap out the purses....

So I have many nice leather purses to use - but I have really been into the grab and go type of satchel lately. I especially like the really fun ones with cutesy appliques on them. Here are some photos of some of my super cute ones...


This is my summer bag that I have been dragging around since June - I only paid $7 at Walmart for it - but I get complement after complement on it everywhere I go... The ice-cream fabric mixed with the rainbow stripes really drew me to it - and I think I might use it for inspiration soon...




















So this bag is the one that I am switching to for the Fall tonight. It has the cutest owl applique on it that is made of different corduroy fabrics. I got this one at a resale shop where I buy my boy's clothes. It still had the original tags on it so I figured that at $8 - it was another great buy that I will carry around until Winter comes along... Owl's are really in style for papercrafting this season - there are many stamp sets and patterned papers that have come out that I would love to have soon! But this will have to do until then...



























I love it!!







Happy Fall to everyone! (I don't care if it is here yet or not - it raining with crispy air where I live so it's Fall to me :-) I am putting out the Fall decorations tomorrow all over the house. Pumpkins Pumpkins everywhere....










5 comments:

BECK said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Heather said...

hmmmm ?? ^ ok, lol.

I ADORE THE BAG YOU MADE!!! WOWZERS! my sis and I were just talking about making bags like this.... I think your is amazing. Am I surprissed?? no :)
Fall weather already?? SOoooo Jealous overhere!! It has been 98 still here. UGH! I am so ready for fall!!!

The wallflower said...

Cute bags!! I have a thing for bags and purses.

Lisa M. said...

I came soooo close to buying an owl bag similar to that one! I love both bags!

Janine said...

Those bags are really cute. Inspiring, actually. I've just started making handbags. It's a lot of fun....And I agree, it's Fall to me too! (Just argued with Hubby about that tonight! :-D