Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some recent cards from a Demo stampalot...

Here are some cards that I was able to complete at a demonstrator stamping night out this week. They aren't really the color choices I would use myself - but a wonderful demo named Linda is gracious enough to have project boxes ready for us to use when we visit.

This is the Embrace life set (yes - you would want to space them evenly - but the punched pieces weren't even that I was working with. I know, excuses, excuses :-)















This is a Margarita glass card that was made by Cuttle Bugging the vellum glass and then I put Crystal Effects over the lime and the glass to create a waterline. There is cute little glitter across the top to simulate the salt - so cute! So glad this Tart 'n Tangy set was included in the new catalog!




















This is the Pick a Petal set (which I use quite frequently myself). The colors are really rust, chocolate chip, and very vanilla. Lots of piercing and embellishments were added....



















After my mini-book class this week, I will have lots of Holiday projects planned - so stay tuned for some super neat-o stuff!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

They are all SO beautiful! I love the glass. It looks so neat! I will have to try that sometime! :)

Can't wait for the neat-o stuff ;)!!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Those cards are cute! I love the layouts! :o) So, go check out my blog, I left you something! Have a great day!!

MamaCass07 said...

Some fantastic projects! Just for the record, no one but you knew those were not the same size, LOL