Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scrappin' the night away...

Here is a layout I finished tonight that is based on layout that I saw while thumbing through the latest issue of Memory Makers Magazine. It really made great use of the scalloped edge paper that I had in my stash - so I thought I could make something similar and infuse it with my own style. This layout really ended up calling for a cleaner look than I am used to - so I had to put the paint pen down and walk away from it. I was able to use my SU! ribbon with this Basic Grey Color Me Silly background paper - they matched up pretty well. I just love the colors in this one because they are not the typical beachy colors. Rather, they are are happy colors that really match the mood of the photo. TFL!!








































Hopefully the first of many pages that I get completed this week.... wish me luck :-)











3 comments:

Cristal said...

wow...u have nice layout...and u have cutie features.i hope i have that..
u have talent in the photographing

The wallflower said...

Ohhh, I really like this! It's beautiful!!!

Beate said...

Wait a minute, if you put the paint pen down... where did all of those white dots come from? Hmmm.. I think you need a paint pen intervention Heather! Great layout though!