Friday, August 29, 2008

More scrapbooking...

This is a minibook that measures 5x6.5 that works great for scrapping 4x6 photos. Some are cropped, others left as 4x6. It is filled with my favorite summertime pictures from trips we have taken together as a family. I was going to do more to it - but I definitly don't have time right now - so I am putting it on the shelf as is...








































There is a little tag that pulls out with the story behind the photo... Stapling the photo enabled me to slide the tag right in...


































































































The twins were all cradled up in blankets watching DVD's during our camping trip - the only way they would wind down for bedtime since there was so much going on around us at the campground...




I had a lot more rubons and ribbon to add - but I am moving on to other projects right now - so maybe I'll add them later. I hope you get a chance to scrap your summertime memories soon - even if it is in a minibook style like this. You don't always have to break out the 12x12 pages...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Wow!!! Heather I love this album! You have been extremely busy! Great Job. I have to find time to scrapbook my photos too.