Thursday, August 21, 2008

Collage technique card example...


Just popping in to show a card I made this week using the collage stamping technique. I also used some resist embossing over the top of the collage with craft ink and embossing powder. The ink rubs right off after you sponge in between your images...




Colors are SU! Sage Shadow, chocolate chip, creamy caramel, and really rust. I slid my Prima flowers onto my Chocalte chip grosgrain ribbon instead of glue dotting them on top. TFL! :-) ~Heather

6 comments:

Beate said...

I'm so in love with this one. I've always been a fan of the collage-y look. It's so beautiful!

~amy~ said...

STUNNING card...love the collage/vintage feel....

The wallflower said...

I love this card!! I could have sworn I saw it on the challenge in CMM, but maybe not. It should be, it's absolutely beautiful!!

Stamping with Heather said...

Yes - I did post it there first. But I deleted it and just posted it in the photos instead - long story :-)

Heather said...

You deleted it from the challenge?? :( That makes me sad :(
This card is PERFECT! Absolutely gorgeous!

ivwhy said...

very nice! i like all the stuff that's going on on top of the card!