Saturday, August 9, 2008

Card class samples....

Here are the cards that I provided for my ladies to make at card class tonight. It was fun to chat, eat pizza, and make lots of beautiful cards! I love the way my gals make each card their own - not following my examples exactly the same - it is great to see their creativity!!

This is the Fabulous Flowers set in Regal Rose ink - so fancy and simple!































This is the hedge hog from the Fun & Fast notes set - too cute!

















Also the Fun & Fast notes set - yummy chocolate cake!!

















Heartfelt Thanks set - a nice elegant and simple card....
















Thanks for attending tonight ladies - it was such a hoot! Too much laughing and just enough crafting :-)

I can't wait to get my new SU! in colors - should be here next week. You can bet that I will be crafting away as soon as they come - they are all really pretty....

Have a happy, sunny, safe, wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

5 comments:

ivwhy said...

i love that huge flower stamp! and i am loving your chocolate cake card. such a simple layout you made extra beautiful!

Jessica said...

Some great cards there!! I'm getting the new catty tomorrow..I can't wait to look through it!

Jodi said...

These are pretty and cute cards you made for the class. I really like the cake card (pink's my favorite color)! =)

Marion said...

The chocolate cake is just gorgeous, love it!

Chelsea said...

Those cards were great. I love'd doing mine a little different than yours! When I got home I stapled the pink ribbon onto the flower card, just under the flap. So cute!