Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BTST #8....

Thanks Heather and Ivy for your cute entries last week! I was really impressed that Heather actually made two cards for this challenge - they turned out really great. Be sure to check out her blog - her link is on the right...

I waned to thank Ivy for her too cute entry - the cutest little chicks I have seen :-)





Ivy - I really love this card - the little bow and kissing beaks makes it even more sweet!










This weeks sketch is based on a workshop card I had for Halloween last year. It features a film strip style on front that is made with the SU! spiral punch. You can improvise if you don't have it - I would love to see how else you ladies can make this style come to life.

Here is the sketch -





















Here is my sample card. I added a binder clip - but for the sketch - I thought it would be cuter as a faux office folder...





This is the Booglie Eyes set from SU! that was retired this year (sniff sniff :-). It is the cutest!












Thanks for checking in and sorry this is late this week..... I am gearing up for my Fall projects - so I will get them posted as I make them this week. I will have an altered Fall Garland and a Summer memories mini-book to post soon... stay tuned....

5 comments:

The wallflower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The wallflower said...

Sorry to clutter your comment box!!

I loved this sketch it is very unique and was a lot of fun. Here is my submission.

BTST #8

Heather said...

What a cute sketch!!! and congrats to Ivy! the chics were super cute!!! I love all the stuff you create Heather!!! the halloween card is very fun

Jodi said...

Heather this is a cute, cute card!! I love Halloween and all the holidays that follow after it! I must try to create something for this challenge and get back into the swing of things! =)

Jodi said...

Heather, here is my try at the challenge!
http://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/2008/09/heathers-challenge-btst-8.html