Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner....

Please join me in congratulating Jessica on winning last weeks Beyond the Sketch challenge... Here is her lovely card:





I especially like her 3D pearl paint effects and use of punches with her stamped image. And of course her Basic Grey paper is lovely as usual :-) I think the sheer ribbon was also a smart choice given the beautiful pattern of paper she chose....










Thanks for playing Jess - and I will have your blog candy in the mail this week. Even though you are not eligible to win a prize next week - I hope to see more of your beautiful creations!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Yay! Congrats Jessica! Great card!

Heather said...

Yay!! Woo~hoo!!! you go Jessica:):):)!!! BEAUTIFUL card!:):):)

Jessica said...

Yeah! Thanks Heather for the great challenge!