Sunday, July 13, 2008

SFYTT Saturday....

Yay!! It's Saturday! I wait for Jen's sketches all week - and I have really begun to look forward to Saturday's!! Here is my take on her sketch this week - I was trying out {Markie's mom} style from SCS - she is one of my all time idols!! She uses dots quite often to accent her images. So talented... Here is a link to her absolutely spectacular gallery on SCS - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=79662


Here is my card -






































Here is the sketch that I followed this week - you can find her website address on the sketch.....












Thanks for looking and I hope you have a super duper Sunday!!

3 comments:

ivwhy said...

wow heather......i love it! the colors are great!

Heather said...

GORGEOUS!!! Totally WOW!!!!! You have an amazing style and always top the last! you are quite a talented lady!:)

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

super cute!!!