Friday, July 11, 2008

Seriosly??


Ughh!!! I don't know why I even tried this - but it is done and I am just glad... Did the sketch challenge for SCS/ and cafemom shown here -



Let me just tell you that this sketch embodies one of my least favorite things - putting things on an angle. I cannot do it - I just cannot. I will only do it if it is in a specific sketch. I don't know why....



So to top this off - one of my sons really really loves purple. I was talking with my husband and saying how much I hate purple and my son overheard us and got his feelings hurt. So, I promised him I would use purple in my next card.

Okay so this is where we are at. Hate purple, hate angles. What to do? Make it anyway..... Here is my finished card - I don't entirely hate it - but I don't love it either. I am really beginning to wonder if I was smothered by a big purple grape or something in my former life - I just don't know what my issue is with purple.... I love it in other people's cards - just hate it in mine. And what is with the angle thing? Was I like a sloth in my former life? Hanging upside down from my favorite tree branch my whole life longing for a straight angle view? Dunno.....



Hereyago.... Hopeyalikeit... And all you purple lovers out there - be grateful and eat all the eggplant and grapes that you can....












Night night - sleep tight....

3 comments:

Heather said...

HeHeHe!!!! I literally laughed reading that!SO cute!!! I love purple, lol!!:) ;) I can't way I don't like a color .. Alone I hate orange .. but Like to mix it with other things (Like my cards .. I like it like that:) But for Clemson reasons .. I don't like it:) lol. Maybe you were pelted with grapes?? Or the song purple people eater effected you? ;) Anyway, I totally love this card. I am an angle freak. I like to mix mine up. I may try this one??? we shall see...

stampinc said...

Your card is beautiful. You would never know that you hate angles and purple in the end result. I just love looking at your creative and inspiring cards.

bekdcan said...

I Love the thank you card it is so cute!~ (love the colors)