Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bunch of cards to show...

Here are some cards that I have worked on over the last couple of weeks...


This is a challenge card from the Mojo Monday sketch this week -


















Here is the sketch I used....

















This is a card that I made casing a lovely lady named Heather's scalloped circle idea - you can find her super scrumptious blog here - www.joemamainks.blogspot.com.....





















A cafemom challenge card using transparancies - SU! Baroque Motifs set with Stazon ink made this card a cinch to make....




















My least favorite of the bunch - but completed none the less... For JenD's weekly SFYTT - the sketch rocks - I just don't care for my execution of the actual card.... I ran my white core textured cardstock through the Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls folder and then sanded some color off.









Here is a closup of the CB Background...





Here is the sketch that was presented:







Thanks and have a crafty happy weekend!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

They are all beautiful!!! I Adore the bella:) It is so super cute!!! ((you mentioned me?!? Aww!!!)) All I can say is WOW!!! and YOU ROCK it OUT in Card making!!! These are awesome!!! I could eat the cupcake one!!! SO SO SWEET!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

great cards!! TFS!

Jessica said...

I love them all! I especially love the Bella!! I will have to case that off of sweet Heather too. Such a neat trick with the circles. What size of circles did you use?

Julee from Verve said...

Beautiful cards. Each one is just lovely.