Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beyond the sketch Tuesday....


Here is the sketch for the week crafty ladies! It is a simple one - but I bet your cards won't be :-) Remember that you can add as many layers or embies as you want as long as you follow the basic guideline of the sketch. Last weeks winner is not eligible for the prize this week - but we would still love to see your entry!
















Aha! I finally got a chance to make my own version of this circle punched fish card that was popular a couple of years back. Made the fish with a 2 inch circle punch and different sized hearts. Here is my sample:






















Now for the good stuff - some blog candy... The winner of this week's challenge will get a package of white Basic Grey Wholy Cow Rub-on's in a floral and nature theme. Great for card making or adding to your scrapbook pages... Let's play!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVE the fishy card!!! I had just punched out some circles to make a fish card and a birdie card .. believe it or not!!! I love this one!!! SO SO DARN ADORABLE!! And another great sketch for the challenge. you have been quite a busy bee!:) so much fun!

Lisa M. said...

A great sketch! This time I'm going to try to enter it!

ivwhy said...

CUTE card!! love the colorful fish! where do you come up w/ these things??

Lisa M. said...

Okay, I did one and posted it on my blog. I'm not in love with it, but it's still "decent"! LOL!

Chelsea Zuniga said...

Ugh! I wrote a whole long comment, and it disappeared. Anyway, I attempted the sketch challenge. It's simple, but I like it.
http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=8350489&ct=mine
Does that work?

Also, I am using this card for the babyshower on Saturday, would you add/change anything about it?

Chelsea Zuniga said...

One more thing. My picture came out kinda blurry. How do you take good pictures of cards? I have a good digital camera, I just can't get it right! :(

Jessica said...

Here's mine
http://jessicanorthwest.blogspot.com/2008/07/rak.html

Lisa M. said...

When are you putting up your next sketch? LOL! I'm already anxious to get going on it!