Monday, July 14, 2008

Beyond the sketch challenge #2.......

Hello again crafty ladies! Here is the sketch that I made for this week's challenge. Remember - you can add any layers or embellishments that you want as long as you follow the general basics of the sketch. Now go ahead - be gone with it.......




















The prize this week is a white paint pen by Sharpie (acid free of course). This is a continuous flow style pen as opposed to a white gel pen - so there is absolutely no skipping. It is great to have on hand in your arsenal of tools.... I originally saw it featured in Creating Keepsakes Magazine - and I knew I had to have one.



Here is the sample that I made for this sketch. It is based on a card that was in the SU! Fall/ Winter 2007 catalog that was featured with this hostess set (Oh so lovely). I thought the card was a bit simple though - so I had to add my "special" touches - you know - busy it up a bit....
























Please paste a link to your card in the comments section of this post. Can't wait to see your cards!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Another Beautiful Sketch!!! I love your card example! :) Lovely!!! :)

Lisa M. said...

Okay, this time I'm soooo going to do the challenge! I love your example!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Okay, I did the link wrong twice and delated my message twice so you will have to do a bit of clean-up..sorry! :)
Here's the link

Heather said...

you're on Allison's blog today as newly discovered. She picks some every day .. ::) SO, you may get more entries now for sure:)!!

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

I tried it!

Title: Birthday with Elzybells!

www.alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com

ivwhy said...

ok, everybody's card is georgeous!! here is my rather plain entry! it's titled 'owls over the moon'
http://www.cafemom.com/group/4061/photos/view.php?photo_id=376160

thanks heather for the challenge, fun & excuse to have 'me' time.