Monday, July 14, 2008

And the winner is.....

Thank you so much to everyone that participated in my challenge. I love how everyone's cards where so different based on the same sketch! The card I chose as the winner is Heather's card:






I really love the color combos on this one - but I am especially impressed by how many different elements she brought together. Chipboard, glitter, die cuts, piercing, edge distressing, coloring, and of course polka dots (which are my all time favorite thing :-) Congrats Heather!!











Be sure to check out my next sketch challenge that I will post tonight. I will be giving away a Sharpie white paint pen (acid free). This is the same pen that I used to make the white dots in the card shown in the post just below this one. It works wonderfully to add white touches to almost any surface. With my sketches - I decided that while everyone is welcome to enter their cards every week - a person cannot win my blog candy two weeks in a row :-) That way I can give out goodies to everyone :-) But please still enter if you have time...........

4 comments:

Heather said...

What?? *blush* I can't believe I won!!! The cards were all amazing, I can't imagine having to choose a winner! Thank you so much for the challenge and for making me think. It was a very fun challenge:)

bekdcan said...

Congrats to her! It is a very cute card!!

ivwhy said...

super duper card heather!congrats!
and nice challenge heather!
(so many heathers! :-)

Adela said...

Heather D., you're the bestest!