Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And we have a winner....

I must say - everyone's cards this week were all so different and wonderful! I wish I had enough prizes for everyone!! But I had to choose one so.... Please join me in congratulating Marie on her super fabulous card for last weeks challenge:



I love the colors together and the 3D stamped image. It really suits the circle theme nicely. Awesome card Marie!!















This weeks sketch and blog candy will be posted tonight - so keep an eye out.... I just wanted to say thanks to you ladies who take the time to visit my little tiny blog and participate in my challenges. I really love seeing everyone's different take on a sketch and having you guys go wild with your creativity - the sky is the limit :-) ~Heather~

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Yay, Nenamarie!! It's beautiful!

ivwhy said...

beautiful! super and i KNOW she'll use the pen to create more beautiful things!!

Jessica said...

She did such a beautiful job--it's so SO beautiful!!

Marie said...

Thanks everyone! This was a fun one! Can't want to see your creations with the next challenge!