Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weekly AMM challenge - it's clean!!

Part of my weekly goals that I set over on the AMM boards was to clean up my desk area... Okay - it's clean (for now :-).....

If you look hard - you will see my new Cuttlebug which has been a much anticipated purchase of mine. Thanks to my galpal bubbajack over at cafemom (Jessica :-) for selling me her extra one at a super duper discount!!!

Sorry some of the pics are crooked - I'm a wee bit sleepy at the moment...




































Now - on to the next project...........

2 comments:

ivwhy said...

ok, i see your nice craft room you've been working on. very nice. when can i come over?? i can't believe you said that you don't have any storage that is new that you bought. good finds! i love it.

Jessica said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So pretty! You did a great job!!