Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rusty Pickle Sketch Challenge...


Hello weekend scrappers! This is a layout I made tonight for a sketch challenge at AMM. The challenge was to use at least 80% Rusty Pickle products with the sketch. Well, I only had 1 piece of RP paper and a RP file tab minibook kit that came with buttons. But I didn't let that stop me! Everything is RP except background c/s, ink, paint, and I punched using their paper. I printed my journaling on their little LOVE tag with my PC.



Here is the sketch that I worked with....

Look ladies - no brads or ribbon - astonishing, isn't it?!?!?! It's killing me not to go back and add them - but I think I really like it the way it is. No need for my usual overkill....






















I have been working diligently on cleaning out my basement to allow for a scrap studio. I have staked my claim to the 700 sq feet on the left side of the house. I figure since I am doing all the cleaning, organizing, arranging, and painting that it is mine! It is coming along nicely - and I will post pics soon - I promise! I can't believe I actually have enough stuff to fill it up though, what does that tell you?? Well, I am putting in a couch and a TV - so not every single sq inch will be with scrap stuff, but pretty close :-)
Merry Sunday to all!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: