Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cosmo Cricket DT Call...

I love the vintage and distressed look of all of the Cosmo Cricket lines. I made this LO to submit for their design team call that ends tonight :-) I have been so sick and the twins have had the same yuck - so this is all that I could get accomplished. I hope their creative team will have the time to surf my blog to see some of the other projects that I have done... hint hint...
Okay - here it is:

These pictures are of my darling dogs Maggie and Kenzie. Maggie is so dark though - she just looks like one big lump laying on the couch. That's what she is usually doing - so that is rather fitting...

I used my Cosmo Cricket kit that I purchased on QVC earlier in the year. I also had the opportunity to use the new Hello Sunshine papers that I just purchased - they were perfect for my puppy girl's pics!! The colors are so rich and complementary - and totally gender neutral which is a good thing for our family.... Everything on the LO is CC except for the black chipboard title and the white c/s used for matting (and of course the usual paint, ink, etc.). Since I didn't have any CC flowers - I got creative and made a dahlia out of punched circles of the matching paper. These are very easy - you just punch a bunch of circles and fold in the edges - then adhere in a round formation to form a Dahlia....






Lot's of inking, edge distressing, and folding going on in this one. I love the adhesive ribbon that came in my QVC kit - I was able to fold it as I laid it down to add to the dimension. I carried the dotted theme throughout the page - gotta throw on the paint whenever I can :-)




















Thanks for checking in ladies- I hope to scrap like a maniac as soon as I am feeling better....

No comments: