Friday, May 30, 2008

Fairwell to our Teachers and Friends...

And so our school year comes to a close and it is time to say goodbye to the teachers and friends that we have grown to love so much! For my twins, it has been their first school experience - and what a blessed one it has been! I have seen so much growth in them this year and it makes me excited for the years of backpacks and learning still to come. We have our little Pre-School graduation tomorrow - and I know I will shed a few tears since these boys are my last children that will go through this phase...

So I was going to make this great card that I found on a fellow
demo's website for our teachers next fall - and I decided why not make some for our current teachers as goodbye cards... So here is the card I found online on Alex's blog (who is a pretty super awesome girl herself :-)

http://dazzlingink.blogspot.com/2008/04/red-delicious.html

And here are my versions:







SU! Scallop punch and 1” circle for the worm hole – can’t take it – it’s toooo cute…









I added glossy accents to the seeds to make them stand out a bit more… SU! Scallop punch to emulate little bites… so darn cute! I folded and distressed the leaves a bit for more texture….


No comments: