Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sketch challenges this week...







Working Jen D's sketch this week. I feel like this card is unfinished - but I am gonna leave it at that. I would have added red brads to the photo corner and some piercing to the stamped image square. Heck, now that I am thinking about it - I might just do it and repost the difference later. It's a good lesson in "finishing touches" to your card and taking it to the next level - so stay tuned.







Here's the sketch I followed for this one -

Mojo Monday's:

Here is my entry for Mojo33 - my first time working Julie's Monday sketches. I love her blog and I will definitely be looking forward to Monday's from now on!! Here is her website address: http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/


So I had to scramble to make this card in less than an hour because I realized I wanted it to be a Christmas card with a removable ornament - and the submissions for PCMag for Christmas cards ended in an hour and a half. So scramble, scramble, scramble - but that's when I do my best work! So here is my card:



















Here's the sketch I followed:













Here is an ATC that I made for an online swap - it uses the SU! Priceless set and the "in colors" for one more time :-) I will miss them when they retire this year - I think they are my favorite so far!!


I hope your week treats you good! Oh - and please pray for my state to have a little bit more sunshine - we have only had a few days since Fall so far!!! Yuckers.....

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

GREAT cards!!! Love them all!