Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scrapping the past....

So when my kids were little, I was far from what I would call a good scrapbooker. But I have since found my style and with so many great sketches on the net now adays - there is no excuse not to go back and scrap my kid's baby pictures.



This page is my boys at a photo shoot at Easter time - we eventually had to bribe them with snacks and cell phones to get them to stay in one place together :-) Twins are hard to photograph!!


Here is a closup of some of the emby's...




















This is my daughter's preschool picture - and of course she is 15 years old now - so this picture always brings a tear to my eyes. Ahhhh, the days of scrunchies.... I miss scrunchies..... Why can't we still wear scrunchies??















Here is the emby closeup....





Enjoy your weekend~~~

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love your layouts! I have been scrapbooking for a while now but just using Creative Memories. Their albums aren't meant for anything with dimension. What kinds of albums do you use? I would be interested in showcasing more of my creative talents, I feel a little limited with CM.

You are very inspiring!!

ivwhy said...

i really like your flowers in the LO. especially the polkadot green one with the blue & moss green. super cute!

Chelsea Renee said...

You nerd! That page looks ALMOST EXACTLY like the template we were following, and you were telling me to loosen up! :P LOL