Friday, April 25, 2008

More LO's....




Friday night crop night - keeps me motivated to produce pages!! Too bad it's only once a month...



This page is about me as the Household CEO - Job description is as follows -

Printed on transparancies for the journaling.....








Objective: Performs all essential functions of running a household to include but not limited to the following duties, titles, and qualifications:
{none of which will pertain to yourself}













My "job duties" are listed on a transparancy - I am sure I do more than this - but this is a good start....
























A page about my son Jake who is an identical twin, and luckily- he is completely different from his brother. I am glad he has his individuality and not always thought of as "twin" or someone who looks like someone else...

Here is a closeup of the emby's.... I used the end of an embossing stick with my paint to add dots to everything after I embossed the swirly on the page...



















Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!! I hope we get a little sunshine - we could use the fresh air and the outside time!!






1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that you did a page on yourself! I need to borrow that idea! CUTE!