Sunday, April 6, 2008

Creations this weekend...

Here are some of my creations this weekend so far...


Made this one for my mother for Mother's Day (shhhh don't tell her)... I used SU!'s sticky cuts letters and beads in green. I added a Heidi Swapp flower and ribbon in Regal Rose. I think it needs more, but I am still thinking on this one.... What do you think??





This one was for JenD's sketch challenge this week. I rotated the sketch and added my own twists and turns... See the sketch below.... Kraft, whisper white, and wild wasabi papers used.
BG is painted and stamped corrugated cardboard from some goodies my boys recently gobbled up... Now I can alter the can too.... :-)











The sketch I worked with for this card....

















An RAK I am sending off.... Bugs and kisses set, Jersey Shore dp, pumpkin pie dp and ribbon all SU!....




Family Milestones: So my twins had their first soccer game today and I barely got shots of their actual faces, but here is a good action shot of the Tigers working together to steal the ball... We are the Tigers, mighty mighty tigers.... They were all very inspired by the Frosted Flakes commercial when choosing their team name :-)




Barely got any good shots in before the rain came pouring down. Seriously - I am really hating on this place they call Washington... I am standing there trying to watch my boys play. Picture it - I have on a heavy coat with my hood up over a winter hat, gloves, scarf, fur lined "ugg" style boots, holding an umbrella in the mud. And I am seriously still shivering and freezing my patootie off... Ugghhh, I just want to live some place dry- the warmth would just be a bonus....
All the pictures of Jake are just of his hooded sweatshirt covering his chilly little face while he had his hands pulled into his sleeves for warmth - poor kid was like a popsicle out there.... Luckily Sam didn't mind the cold and really got into the game... At least Jake wasn't lying around on the ground eating grass today like he does at practice... I am pretty sure that sports aren't his "thing" but he is at least getting a chance to play for now and he can choose not to play later on. I just knew there would be quite a fight if I signed up Sam and not Jake. Enjoy your Sunday!! :-)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oooh...great cards....I especially *love* the beaded "m"...that is magnificent!