Saturday, March 1, 2008

Stamp-a-mania!!

I had my demo class this week, and our task was to stamp 25 cards using the stamps from the Occasions mini catalog. I worked for 4 hours, and still didn't get them all done! But here is what I was able to finish. I still have several waiting to be put together and finished.








This is the Bloomin' Beautiful set watercolored with the Aquapainters on Shimmery white paper. It is reallybeautiful in person because the paper is sparkly...














Bloomin' Beautiful again, same flower- just a different layout. I love the Sanded Background stamp with this one, it really adds texture. More watercoloring here as well.















This green card uses the Essence of Love set. I layered the image in two different ink colors, and used the rock and roll technique on the butterflies.
















Same stamp set, technique, and color scheme. I just changed the orientation a bit and added some non SU! ribbon and flower embellishments. Ithink the addition of the photocorner using the SU! punch really finished this card nicely. This card was also used for an online sketch entry.









So I am really loving this Tart & Tangy set. It has 4 different fruit images and work well with markers or ink pads. We stamped the Canvas Background stamp on this one and used the new Striped Grossgrain in Pumpkin Pie. I love these colors together - makes me long for summer!!









Same set, Tart & Tangy. Colored the strawberry with markers for the two tone effect. This card could not be simpler, but it is just so darn cute! I think it must take me back to my days of playing with my Strawberry Shortcake doll or something...















The She's All That set includes some female images like the one shown here of an expectant mother, a bride, a birthday girl, and a sassy gal walking her dog. I didn't know if I'd like this set at first, but I think it is a nice change to my usual inclinations....









This set is called For Father. I watercolored the stamp with my Aquapainter and ink pads and added more of the Striped Grossgain in real red. The sentiment reads, "May happiness touch your life today as you have so often touched the lives of others".

Same set, just stamped the puppy image and more watercoloring.

No comments: