Monday, March 17, 2008

Some layouts I made this week.....















I made several layouts at a crop on Friday night - but I am still perfecting them. These two still need some tweeking I think - but I'm posting them anyway...





I finally learned not to hoard my paper, and tore into this American Crafts paper. All the girls are wearing this pinky/ red lipstick for their competition performance, and I think it matches nicely. I also cut out some of the blossoms on the paper and mounted them on dimensionals, finishing them off with clear glaze. Since the photos are glossy, they match nicely... I have this thing with my daughter (the girl on the right), she is always making this silly face whenever I take her pic - so my journaling on the right reads, "What's with that face?!"....






Here is a closeup of some of the embellishments...












Still scrapping photos from last summer.... I know, I know.... I want to put a half of a journaling tag somewhere, but I am still deciding and I haven't found one that I like yet... AC thickers for the title of {Summer Fun}, AC papers and SU! photo corners punch...

















I'll have a couple more to post by the end of the week, Happy Saint Patty's Day everyone!!













No comments: