Friday, March 14, 2008

Jen DelMuro's sketch challenge...






Entered this card for Jen DelMuro's sketch challenge this week. There really were some beautiful cards made - everyone should win :-)



Here are some closeups on the details. This was fun!


Family sidenote - It was so cute this week - my son Jake really has a big heart. He overheard me saying something to my husband about how I wanted to do something different because that is how I felt about it or something like that. Anyway - Jake takes his hand and places it on my heart and says, "Mom, you have to be who you are inside, okay?". So dang sweet! I hope he always remembers that as he grows....

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

wow! very pretty! i love it!

Chelsea Zuniga said...

I love this card! We need to get together and make some more! :)