Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Card challenges....




Here are a couple of cards that I entered in some online challenges this month so far.


Gonna have to add brads to this one - the challenge was for only one embellishment so I chose ribbon for the entry.... Marcella K patterned paper from Target, Fun and Fast notes stamp on dimensionals, and real red wide grossgrain ribbon.











This card uses Crafty Secrets cotton images that I bought at the CK convention. SU! pretties kit, misc ribbons, and my grandma's vintage buttons, and faux stitching finished it off nicely. I really love the Groovy Guava, Sage Shadow, and brown combo together. I will miss the G.G. when it retires in June!!! I love this card so much, I don't want to give it away!!!!

Family milestone - Sammy lost his first tooth today - we are all so excited. He was really dissapointed by losing it though - he said, "I just wanted a little more time with my loof toof". He toiled over whether he really wanted to leave it for the tooth fairy tonight, or to hold onto it for a while. He chose to leave it so I gotta go play tooth fairy now and head off to bed. Have a great week everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I thought this was really cute! How did you get the scalloped edges? I've read something about using the stampin' up corner rounder with the guide taken out? I ordered one so I hope it will work!! I love it!