Friday, February 22, 2008

Card sketch challenge entry


I wasn't going to enter this weeks card challenge due to the simplicity of the sketch. It basically had a square at the bottom with three small squares running up the side. I was discouraged at first, until I really thought about embellishment. I wanted it to have a vintage feel, but then I found these fabulous Easter epoxy's - so I decided to mix the old with the new. It actually turned out great, I just need to trust myself a little more often :-) The stamp is from (shhhhhh don't let SU! hear you) Close To My Heart - pretty vintage itself from somewhere around like 1998 or something. The epoxy's are from Making Memories Garden Party (roughly $3 for 30 of them at Target). I even made grass all by myself..... Yeah me....
Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I do have to mention that I thought this was one of the most amazing cards I've ever laid my eyes on! Seriously. Fantastic!